Monday, November 19, 2012

with every ending, becomes a new beginning.




So, today marked a day in my lifes history when my whole world was turned upside down. As i just realized what day it was. November 20. To be more exact, Nov. 20, 2010 was the real day. That was the day that I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis. I will never forget that day, its a day that I will remember forever. One that really sticks out like my sore thumb. But it also brought in new light to my life. As i have learned over the 2 years, although it truly seems much longer then just 2 years, you cannot take simple things for granted. Ever! Because they can be ripped from you at any moment and at anytime. Maybe slowly, maybe quickly. But when it happens, you wont even be able to grasp what has happened because it happens when least expected. And maybe thats why it happens, to MAKE you listen. To make you feel. To prepare you for the next battle. I've been telling myself a lot lately that with every struggle, with every tortured step, its only preparing me for my next battle. I become stronger with every word of bad news, or every new joint affected by this dreadful disease.

This is my first post. I'm going to keep it simple. So I can get into more detail about my former battles and my future ones over my next posts. So take a trip with me. Step into a world of a small person, with a debilitating disease that is trying to take everything from her. Learn from my mistakes. Learn from my strength. But most of all listen to what is being said. Not for me, but for millions of other who suffer just like me, but are to afraid to show the world. Its not easy talking about RA, or talking about any kind of ugly disease. But some people are put into this world to STAND UP and rise above the fear of being judged or being torn down. Let me show you what a small voice can do, with just a little bit of hope in her heart!! <3

Open you're eyes, open you're heart and open you're mind!



-Little Wurmie

No comments:

Post a Comment